Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Devine Shrine!


After experiencing every moment, every pass made, every goal scored and every cheer, BARCA BARCA!! I am still living this moment.

Barca completing six hundred passes in comparison to Madrid's one hundred was true sign of spectacular and empathic team performance. The moment the whistle blew and the game started my stance was sitting by the time Messi's first attempt on goal i could not sit, i was either jumping and cheering BARCA BARCA!! or running in the house screaming we did it!It was completely ecstatic. Being the only one in my friends circle and family to support Barca...(VIVA LA BARCA) I wore my jersey every day...to work (inside my shirt), to school and social events.....Partially to rub it on their faces and to feel a proud Cule. I am so glad to be alive to witness such an auspicious day. Downloaded the entire match on HD, read every article related (defn hogged every post by totalbarca related to that day atleast once or twice) rubbed it on my madrid supporting friends and watched every highlight and every picture possible....still cannot get enough. This day will defn live for infinite. The person who amazed me was David Villa: even though its too early to accept him, Pedro: He is really making a mark, and Xavi : Well its Xavi: a player i dream to play like. The team was phenomenal in every way, the fans where ecstatic and me i am still hungover from the game...so i guess i do have the symptoms Post El Clasico fever wishing there is no cure. Amazing thing happened though, while buying chinese food you have to pick a fortune cookie and it said : "Your lucky number for this week is 5" . so there you go what are the odds of it. For religious people there are many Devine shrines and worship places, for me Barca is not a team its a religion and Camp Nou is my Devine Shrine.

All in all a moment to remember and cherish, a moment that i was a part of and a moment that will never be forgotten....MY BARCA, MY TEAM, MY SOUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment