Sunday, August 15, 2010

Un amigo, un hermano ...Un mentor, Feliz Cumpleanos

Its been 17 years from the moment we met. I clearly remember the day as it was yesterday. And over these years understanding your ideology has been a great journey. I cherish these memories and many more to come. Our brotherhood bond has grown stronger and concrete. Our understanding and ideology has taken a mutual track...and I wish what success lies ahead of us May Allah guide and help Us. May you have a promising future and a successful life. It always makes me smile when i remember the mischief we did and those long drives by the shore line smoking cigarette and listening to good old Beatles. Happy Birthday My Friend, My brother...Never let anything anger you always stay positive..Our Country Need People like you.

1 comment:

  1. This post really touched my heart bro! Thank you for the lovely wishes and prayers! May Allah (SWT) Bless you and your family too! May Allah (SWT) Protect and Build our friendship in the best way, that Allah (SWT) Alone Knows. Ameen. I really don't know what to say. But - I cherish all those memories too.............miss you bro!

    ReplyDelete