Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mi Madre!!

It is always difficult to explain or to express my feelings towards you! I am always short on words when i start to write about you. You taught me how to feel aesthetic even when the world is polluted with power, corruption and hatred.  You always guided me to a righteous path even when i worked with the most notorious people around me! Your prayers have always helped me achieve that goal i seek. But i always fall short on words when i want to thank Allah for your existence. Now that life has taken a different toll your love and prayer are like my morning juice to keep me going through the day. I wish you the very best of Happiness and Love. Sorry for not being in touch with my writing, a little promise ill make for your Birthday. Love from The Three of Us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment